Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people living with epilepsy? Through generous support from people like you, we are able to assist the 15,000+ Delawareans living with epilepsy by providing the support and resources they need to educate themselves and their families about their condition.
Donations of any denomination are appreciated; here are examples of how you can help:
- $25 can provide counseling services for one (1) individual
- $50 can provide one (1) training session to an emergency response unit
- $75 can provide workplace advocacy and education for one individual with epilepsy
- $100 can provide educational material for twenty (20) individuals
- $250 can provide support groups for individuals, family, and friends for an entire year
- $500 can provide community awareness materials
- $1000 can provide a “Be Seizure Smart” program to fifty (50) schools
To make a donation, please complete the form below.
YOUR GIFT MATTERS!
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, your donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Our tax identification number is 51-6018401.